A little bit about me
Samuel Doncaster loves seeing the truth come to light. That explains why he is so passionate about litigation. The end goal of discovery, depositions, and cross examination is to get to a closing argument, expose the truth to the jury, and refute whatever lie the other side told.
Sam has plenty of experience doing just that. He is an experienced trial attorney and creative legal strategist with extensive experience in real estate and business disputes. His real estate clients have benefitted from the following results:
- Sam defeated a deed fraud claim by directed verdict after personally cross-examining the plaintiff.
- He won a three-day jury trial resulting from a lease dispute.
- He wrote the winning brief in a successful appeal of a $65,000,000 deficiency judgment.
- He obtained an Order from a Judge requiring immediate removal of a lis pendens wrongfully filed against his client’s property.
- He defeated an attempt to enforce a real estate purchase option at the pleading stage. obtaining an award of attorneys’ fees for his client.
- He defeated a challenge to deed based on grantor’s lack of capacity.