Mary graduated from the University of Arizona in 1985 and went on to clerk for The Hon. Robert C. Broomfield in the Federal District Court. Following, she joined the real estate firm of Storey & Ross until 1991 when she moved to Shapiro & Sutton. She and her husband joined Campus Crusade for Christ at the Josh McDowell Ministry from 2000-2007. In 2007 Mary opened her own practice where she was identified by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) as a woman-owned firm on its List of Counsel Available (LCA). She closed the firm and joined Provident Law in September 2021.
State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Foundation, 1994; Trustee
- Maricopa County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Law Week, 1993-1994; Co-Chair
- University of Arizona College of Law Tucson, Arizona May, 1985
Degree: Juris Doctorate.
- University of Notre Dame London, England 1983-1984
Awarded Top Brief in International Moot Court Competition
- Regis College Denver, Colorado 1978-1981
Degree: Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude
Degree Concentration: Philosophy/English
Graduated Regis Scholar
- University of San Francisco Fall, 1979
Participated in the Jesuit Colleges & Universities Honors Exchange Program
- People’s Republic of China December, 1981
Independent Study in Asian Philosophy
- Landlord/Tenant section of the Arizona Civil Remedies Manual Fourth Ed. 2015
- King v. King
- Mill Alley Partners v. Wallace
- Purcell v. Williamson
- Samra v. Patel
A Little Bit About Me
Attorney Mary T. Hone was born and raised in Phoenix and has focused her entire legal career in Arizona. With more than 36 years of experience representing individuals, businesses, banks, mortgage companies and lenders, she understands the wide range of real estate, bankruptcy, foreclosure and probate issues members of the community may face.